Does Good Health Insurance Still Seem Out of Reach?
Shopping for health insurance has never been an enjoyable experience. But trying to find the right plan these days is more stressful and confusing than ever. Insurance companies aren’t making it easy for you to understand their plans—and the tax implications just make things worse.
The High Cost of Getting It Wrong
There are lots of ways choosing the wrong plan can impact you and your family. Here are some of the consequences of making a mistake:
- Unrealistic out of pocket costs
- Inadequate coverage for your family’s medical needs
- Unnecessarily high premiums
- Very restricted access to healthcare providers
- Tax penalties for non-compliance
- Loss of access to subsidies
Selecting healthcare coverage isn’t a decision you should have to make alone. Fortunately, you can get help—and our expert consulting services are free. Finally, something that’s really affordable! See what a difference this advice can make for a family like yours.
How We Can Help You Get Covered
Depending on your needs, we can:
- Present you with insurance plans that meet your coverage needs
- Find solutions that fit your budget and ensure you save money in every way possible
- Help you understand subsidies so you don’t miss out—or get hit with a big tax bill next year
- Make sure you understand the fine print so you know the benefits and limitations of your plan
- Get you started early with selecting a plan so you don’t miss the deadline for enrollment
- Assist you with reviewing, updating, or changing coverage if your circumstances change
- Help you enroll outside of open enrollment when you have a qualifying event
Because you are getting quotes from an independent broker, you won’t be stuck with a one-size-fits-all solution. You will be presented with options that are carefully selected for your specific situation. This isn’t like shopping for quote online. You get direct access to a knowledgeable consultant to answer your questions.
Beyond Your Basic Healthcare Plan
Our goal is to ensure you are fully covered so that you can have greater financial security. In addition to helping you access major medical, we can also:
- Connect you with gap, supplemental, and wraparound coverage
- Help you create a “Fortune 500” quality benefits package for yourself
- Provide access to a full spectrum of life, health, dental, vision, critical illness, accident, and disability policies
Who Should Know about Free Insurance Consulting?
You probably know many people who are facing challenges with finding the right health insurance solutions. If your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers need guidance, we are happy to help. In addition to one-on-one consulting, we provide free educational programs to neighborhood associations, churches, trade associations, professional organizations, and other groups in your community. We can even speak to your employer about ways to improve their group health plan at a lower cost.
Contact us today at 817-277-9000 or fill out our online contact form to get started. Prepare to breathe a sigh of relief when you realize how simple this process can be!
I am so glad I called Sean Rekemeyer!
As a small business owner, I became discouraged with trying to find health insurance because the process was so time consuming and confusing.
Within a few minutes, Sean was showing me my options.
I am now paying $28 per month for health insurance!Cynthia Austin